Guardianship fees and charges
Our Fees offer excellent value for money.
|Guardianship Service||Annual Fee|
|6th Form Premium||£1275|
|6th Form Standard||£890
|Please note - all fees and charges are subject to VAT where applicable|
We offer a termly or monthly service for university students. Please contact us for more details.
In addition to the guardianship fees the following expenses may need to be considered:
- Administration fee - £150 non refundable
- Expense account - £1000 - This amount should be deposited into the College Guardians bank account and will be held in your childs name. The money will be used to cover any expenses your child may incur whilst in the UK. The expenses charge for the 6th Form Standard Service will be £500.
- Transportation at the beginning and end of term
- Transportation to and from host family
- Pocket Money
- Host Family expenses. For children staying with host families during exeat or leave-out weekends and half term, these costs will be billed per child per night.
A detailed statement will be sent out at the end of each term, with a request to restore the balance before the following term commences. We will contact parents if your child’s account falls below £300.
Other costs that your child may incur during their stay in the UK will be billed separately, these may include:
- Additional items of school uniform
- Extra curricular activities e.g. dance / drama / music lessons /sports
- Additional educational support
- Purchasing a mobile telephone and phone cards